Identity & Access
As a member of our Professional Services team, you will be key in delivering exceptional Identity and Access Management (IAM) services to our clients. You will be working on challenging and exciting IAM projects with a team of passionate and talented experts. This dynamic environment offers great opportunities for learning and professional development.
As an Identity and Access Management Consultant (IAM) you will:
- Assess our client’s current systems and business processes as they relate to their identity and access management controls, policies, and objectives.
- Understand the process and be capable of managing tasks for installing, configuring, and customizing identity and access management software.
- Conduct in-depth technical analysis to solve IAM challenges and optimize outcomes for client deployments.
- Share identity and access management expertise/unbiased advice with clients and act as a trusted advisor to solidify successful, long-term relationships.
- Provide guidance, support, and mentorship to team members.
- Contribute innovation and challenge the status quo.
About you - what you bring to the role:
- Authorized to work in Canada and you reside in Canada.
- 3+ years of experience developing, configuring, and implementing IAM solutions.
- Broad and deep understanding of core IAM concepts and associated technologies.
- Architecture and design experience with a leading IAM technology stack.
- Solid understanding of information security and privacy.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized with solid problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new technology or concepts very quickly.
- Experience with Linux/Unix.
It would be great if you have these in your toolkit:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or other with a major in Information Technology.
- Experience with:
- Our partner products, Ping Identity | ForgeRock or Neo4j
- DevOps or DevSecOps
- Cloud providers like AWS, Azure and GCP
- JIRA, Scrum and Kanban and working in an Agile environment
- Unit testing, deployments, source control, and monitoring
- Application Servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat)
- Writing technical designs as well as use and test-case documentation
Our depth of experience, desire to be ahead of the curve and our commitment to doing the best for our clients makes working at Nulli challenging and fun.
Nulli is recognized by our partners and our clients as being a leader in designing, developing, and deploying cutting-edge IAM solutions, particularly in the ForgeRock space. We have been a ForgeRock Accredited Delivery Partner since they were founded in 2010. Our diverse client base, located in the US, Europe, and Canada; rely on Nulli to make a difference to their organizations CIAM, IAM and business transformation outcomes.
Our clients can attest to our ability to address their significant numbers of employees, customers and smart IoT devices needing secured identity services. We know graph databases and have the expertise to apply graph-managed relationships to the IAM field.
We care about each other, our communities and our clients. Our culture is based on teamwork, integrity and growth. We value creativity and collaboration. We search for innovation in everything we do. We are hardworking and not afraid to push boundaries to exceed our client’s expectations. Our people are encouraged and supported to be the very best they can be through growth and education.
We welcome remote workers. Our head office is in Calgary and we do have remote workers across Canada.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.