Senior Identity & Access
As a senior member of our Professional Services team, you will be key in delivering exceptional Identity and Access Management (IAM) services to our clients. You will be working on challenging and exciting IAM projects with a team of passionate and talented experts. This dynamic environment offers great opportunities for learning and professional development.
As a Senior IAM Consultant you will:
- Assess our client’s current systems and business processes as they relate to their identity and access management controls, policies and objectives.
- Understand the process and be capable of managing tasks for installing, configuring and customizing identity and access management software.
- Conduct in-depth technical analysis to solve identity and access management challenges and optimize outcomes for client deployments.
- Share identity and access management expertise/unbiased advice with clients and act as a trusted advisor to solidify successful, long-term relationships.
- Provide guidance, support and mentorship to team members.
- Contribute innovation and challenge the status quo.
- Identify opportunities to expand and develop new and existing client relationships.
About you - what you bring to the role:
- Authorized to work in Canada and you reside in Canada.
- 5+ years of experience developing, configuring, and implementing IAM solutions.
- Deep understanding of IAM and its associated technologies.
- Solid understanding of Information Security and Privacy.
- Ability to see the high-level picture and work on the low-level details as required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient at developing design architecture based on technical use cases.
- Client-focused and always looking to exceed client expectations.
- Ability to adapt to new situations and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Linux/Unix.
- Adept at anticipating what needs to be done.
- Experience in an Agile environment and with JIRA, Scrum and Kanban.
It would be great if you have these in your toolkit:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or other with a major in Information Technology.
- Experience with:
- Our partner products, ForgeRock or Neo4j
- Implementing OAuth2 or SAML flows both with mobile and web applications
- Unit testing, deployments, source control, and monitoring
- Testing APIs
- DevOps or DevSecOps
- Applying graph-managed relationships to IAM solutions using graph database and Cypher knowledge
- Cloud providers like AWS, Azure and GCP
- Ansible or Kubernetes or Docker
Our depth of experience, desire to be ahead of the curve and our commitment to doing the best for our clients makes working at Nulli challenging and fun.
Nulli is recognized by our partners and our clients as being a leader in designing, developing, and deploying cutting-edge IAM solutions, particularly in the ForgeRock space. We have been a ForgeRock Accredited Delivery Partner since they were founded in 2010. Our diverse client base, located in the US, Europe, and Canada; rely on Nulli to make a difference to their organizations CIAM, IAM and business transformation outcomes.
Our clients can attest to our ability to address their significant numbers of employees, customers and smart IoT devices needing secured identity services. We know graph databases and have the expertise to apply graph-managed relationships to the IAM field.
We care about each other, our communities and our clients. Our culture is based on teamwork, integrity and growth. We value creativity and collaboration. We search for innovation in everything we do. We are hardworking and not afraid to push boundaries to exceed our client’s expectations. Our people are encouraged and supported to be the very best they can be through growth and education.
We welcome remote workers. Our head office is in Calgary and we do have remote workers across Canada.
Thank you for your submission.
We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.