It's About People
Our depth of experience with human information and identity management makes us a leader in our field, but it’s our values that make us second to none. We work hard to seek out the right people to join our team and we work hard to keep them.
If you think you’re a good fit for Nulli, send us your resume.
In this role, you will work to design and implement solutions that satisfy our clients’ Identity Management requirements.
The varied dimensions of your work experience at Nulli include:
- Working with our client base, consisting of large corporations, governments and institutions located in both Canada and the US.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of our client’s business processe needs as they relate to their identity and access management controls and policies.
- Architecting strategies and technical solutions to support these needs.
- Installing, configuring and customizing various Identity Management products.
- Building successful, long term client relationships.
- Contributing innovation and challenging the status quo.
- Sharing your expertise with other Nulli team members.
- Learning new technologies as the Identity Management field evolves.
- Travelling as required. In the best interests of both our employees and our clients, we work hard to minimize travel.
- Minimum of 2 years current technical working experience in the Identity Management field which may include access management, federation, directory services, user provisioning and identity governance.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Creative analytical skills; ability to build innovative solutions, thinking “outside the box”.
- Superior programming ability; like programming but want to be more than a programmer.
- Exceptional 'People' skills - consulting, communication and interpersonal.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Ability to work in both Canada and the US (Canadian Citizenship or American Citizenship with permits to work in Canada).
We would greatly value any of the following:
- Experience in the ForgeRock Identity Platform (OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIDM).
- Experience with the Oracle Identity products (OAM, OIM, OVD, OID, Waveset).
- Strong Java skills.
- Other programming skills: Groovy, JRuby, JSP and Python.
- Deep LDAP directory knowledge.
- Database and data-modelling skills.
- Virtual Directories.
- Web Server configuration - Oracle HTTP Server, Apache, IIS.
- Weblogic, BPEL, OpenSSO, OpenDS, Maven, Ansible, Vagrant.